TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.
3 WINNERS return between £16 and £40 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £85 and £174 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £870).
TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS
BAYERN MUNICH (v Hoffenheim) at 7/5,
BAYER LEVERKUSEN (v Braunschweig) at 11/5,
BLACKBURN (v Middlesbrough) at 14/5,
ARSENAL (v Liverpool) at 29/10,
REAL MADRID (v Rayo Vallecano) at 6/4,
SEVILLA (v Celta) at 21/10.
The best odds are available with LADBROKES
Hoffenheim v Bayern Munich
Both sides have scored in all 10 of Hoffenheim's Bundesliga matches this season. They have scored more goals than any other side in the league but they have only won two of their last eight (D3, L3). Since losing to Dortmund in the Super Cup in July, Bayern Munich have won 13 of their 16 games in all competitions (D3, L0). They have only kept one clean sheet in their last five.
Braunschweig v Bayer Leverkusen
Braunschweig have lost nine of their 11 matches this season (W1, D1) but they have managed to score four goals in their last three outings. Leverkusen have won seven and drawn one of their last eight games in all competitions. They have, however, only kept four clean sheets in 15 matches this season.
Blackburn v Middlesbrough
Blackburn have won three of their last five home games (D1, L1) and both sides have scored in seven of their last 10 matches. Middlesbrough have earned just two points from a possible 15 in their last five away games. Both sides have scored in 11 of Boro's 14 matches this season.
Arsenal v Liverpool
Arsenal have won seven of their last eight Premier League games but they have only kept two clean sheets in 11 domestic matches this season. Having scored 12 goals in four games, Liverpool's attacking prowess has been well documented of late. However, they have not kept a single clean sheet in any of their last seven games and they have only won one of their last four matches away from home (D2, L1)
Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid
Real Madrid have won 11 of their 14 matches this season but they have only kept three clean sheets along the way. Both sides have scored in each of their last five away games and they beat Sevilla 7-3 at the Bernabeu on Wednesday. Vallecano have lost eight of their last 10 matches but they have managed to score in three of their last four.
Sevilla v Celta
Both sides have scored in every one of Sevilla's last nine La Liga matches and they are seeking a fifth consecutive home victory in all competitions. Celta have lost six of their last eight games (W1, D1) but they have managed to score 10 goals in their last five matches away from home.
Open an account with Ladbrokes by clicking HERE
or on the banner below using promo code THREE10. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.