Cheeky Betting Tips



Previews & Tips




TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Sunderland v Carlisle,
Derby v Chelsea,
Fiorentina v Livorno.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
WIN TREBLE

Man City to beat Blackburn,
Everton to beat QPR,
Arsenal to beat Tottenham.

The treble is available at enhanced odds of 3/1 with PADDY POWER but only in the Power Play section. Go straight to the market by clicking HERE. Open a new account and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.



TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

DOUBLES (15 bets in total)

MAN CITY (v Blackburn) at 9/5,
MOTHERWELL (v Inverness) at 10/3,
DONCASTER (v Stevenage) at 14/5,
SHEFF WED (v Macclesfield) at 13/5,
PETERBOROUGH (v Kidderminster) at 5/2,
ARSENAL (v Tottenham) at 27/10.

The best odds are available with CORAL.

Example Returns at £1 per line

2 WINNERS would just about return the total stake;
3 WINNERS would return around £40;
4 WINNERS would return around £80;
5 WINNERS would return around £130;
6 WINNERS would return around £200.



Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Aston Villa v Sheff Utd,
Kidderminster v Peterborough,
Gateshead v Hyde.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 04/01/2014

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

SUGGESTED STAKES
We are suggesting two bets on our selections. A treble and a 7-fold. You can back one or both of the selections but, if you are backing both, we advise you to place 80% of your total stake on the treble and the other 20% of your total stake on the 7-fold.

e.g. If your total stake is £10, you would be advised to place £8 on the treble and £2 on the 7-fold.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Bristol City v Watford,
Norwich v Fulham,
Yeovil v Leyton Orient.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.


7-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Bristol City v Watford,
Norwich v Fulham,
Yeovil v Leyton Orient,
Forest Green v Salisbury,
Southport v Nuneaton,
Real Valladolid v Real Betis,
Arsenal v Tottenham.

The 7-fold is available at odds of 50/1.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
FIRST DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

To begin the Rolling Acca, we're backing four teams (Derby, Leicester, Fleetwood and Southend) to get on the scoresheet at any time during their respective games.

Derby v Wigan
Over 0.5 Derby Goals

Millwall v Leicester
Over 0.5 Leicester Goals

Fleetwood v Accrington
Over 0.5 Fleetwood Goals

Southend v Portsmouth
Over 0.5 Southend Goals

Place £10 on the 4-fold at odds of in excess of evens with LADBROKES. If it wins, we'll roll £20.52 over to the next selection.



Open an account with Ladbrokes by clicking HERE or on the banner below using promo code THREE10. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.

TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

DOUBLES

MAN CITY (v Swansea) at 21/10,
DERBY (v Wigan) at 13/4,
LEICESTER (v Millwall) at 3/1.
FLEETWOOD (v Accrington) at 13/5,
MOTHERWELL (v St Johnstone) at 18/5,
MAN UTD (v Tottenham) at 5/2.

The best odds are available with CORAL.

Example Returns

At, £1 per line:

2 WINNERS would return between £10.85 and £19.55 (depending on which selections win);
3 WINNERS would return between £34.61 and £54.95;
4 WINNERS would return between £75.41 and £101.21;
5 WINNERS would return between £135.76 and £158.78;
6 WINNERS return £220.63.



Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Arsenal v Cardiff,
Rotherham v Coventry,
Hyde v Macclesfield.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 01/01/2014

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

SUGGESTED STAKES
We are suggesting two bets on our selections. A treble and a 7-fold. You can back one or both of the selections but, if you are backing both, we advise you to place 80% of your total stake on the treble and the other 20% of your total stake on the 7-fold.

e.g. If your total stake is £10, you would be advised to place £8 on the treble and £2 on the 4-fold.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Swansea City v Man City,
Fulham v West Ham,
Peterborough v Brentford.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.


3PM 7-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Fulham v West Ham,
West Brom v Newcastle,
Derby v Wigan,
Millwall v Leicester,
Leyton Orient v Bristol City,
Notts County v Bradford,
Peterborough v Brentford.

The treble is available at odds of 5/1.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
WIN TREBLE

Chesterfield to beat Dagenham,
Rochdale to beat Bristol Rovers,
Tottenham to beat Stoke.

The treble is available at odds of 4/1 with BET VICTOR.



Chesterfield v Dagenham
Chesterfield are at the top of League Two and they have kept five clean sheets in their last seven home matches in all competitions. Dagenham have lost six of their last seven away games (D1, W0).

Rochdale v Bristol Rovers
Rochdale have won eight of their 12 home matches this season and they returned to form on Boxing Day with a 3-0 win over Mansfield. Bristol Rovers have earned just seven points from 12 away matches in League Two this season - only the bottom two have fewer.

Tottenham v Stoke
Tim Sherwood has won four points from his first two Premier League games in charge of Spurs and they will need to beat Stoke to avoid losing more ground on the top four. Stoke have earned just five points from nine Premier League away games this season - lower than any other side in the league. They are also without Glenn Whelan and Marc Wilson after they were both sent off against Newcastle.

Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now