ASIAN HANDICAP TREBLE (-1.00)
(Chosen selection in capitals)
CHELSEA v Tottenham,
EVERTON v Hull,
Sunderland v MAN CITY.
The treble is available at odds in excess of 5/1 with BET VICTOR
The Asian Handicap (-1) market requires the selected teams to win by at least two goals but, if any of the teams win by exactly one goal, those particular selections will effectively be void.
5 Possible Outcomes
1. If all three teams win by at least two goals, the treble will return a winner at odds in excess of 5/1.
2. If two teams win by at least two goals but one team wins by exactly one goal, the treble will return a winner at odds between 11/5 and 5/2.
3. If one team wins by at least two goals but two teams win by exactly one goal, the treble will return a winner at odds between 8/11 and evens.
4. If all three teams win by exactly one goal, the entire stake will be refunded.
5. If any of the teams fail to win, there will be no return.
Chelsea v Tottenham
Chelsea are unbeaten in 20 matches in all competitions this season (W15, D5). They have won all six of their Premier League home games this term and only one was by a margin of less than two goals. Spurs have only won four of their last 11 league matches (D2, L5) and, for two of those wins, they had to come from behind to beat ten men. Tottenham have never won at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League (D8, L14).
Everton v Hull
Everton have won four of their last six home games in all competitions, three of which were each by a margin of three goals. They have scored at least two goals in 14 of their last 16 home league games. Hull have only won one of their last 12 matches in all competitions (D4, L7). They have lost their last four league matches and they have only scored one goal in their last five.
Sunderland v Man City
Sunderland have only won one of their last nine home games (D5, L3) and only two teams have found the net fewer times in the Premier League this season. Manchester City have lost just one of their last 10 league matches (W6, D3) and they are seeking a fourth consecutive win in all competitions. Having won 3-0 away to high-flying Southampton at the weekend, they will be confident of another win on Wednesday to maintain the pressure on Chelsea at the top of the Premier League table.
Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE
or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.